Topic: Think Differently…18 Ways to Fix Broken Thinking and Design Thinking Retreat
Description: What are you waiting for? The book is LIVE, and so are we@ Our first Missouri retreat in 2022 was a resounding success, and we invite you to join us in 2023:
Are you feeling POWERLESS?
- What if I was to share with you, YOU, are holding yourself and your team back?
- What if I told you that you could turn your fear and frustration into your Super Power?
Are you a Healthcare leader struggling with nurse retention and/or finding nurses who want to stay?
- Most women lack or fear candid confidence.
- Most women find comfort being the victim vs the victor.
- Most women find themselves feeling “stuck” when it comes to creating life and work strategies that change the status quo.
You will walk away with a blueprint of strategies for 2023/24. Experience empathy, happiness, empowerment, connection.
Break barriers of self-limiting beliefs, social biases, and negative narrations that fill our minds where thinking is less clear, making leadership less effective.
It’s Up to You to Decide! This is an EXCLUSIVE EXECUTIVE WOMEN’S RETREAT and the Trip of a Lifetime led by Dina Readinger and Sharon Weinstein, co-authors of Think Differently…18 Strategies to Fix Broken Thinking!
Where: Grandview at Chateau Cove, Tablerock Lake, Branson, MO
When: November 1-4th, 2023
Transportation Details: Book your own flight/transportation
- Arrive by 5pm November 1
- Leave the morning of Nov 4th
- Multiple workshops and Diagnostic Thinking Sessions. We will provide the recipe for building strategies that fix our broken healthcare, focusing on “Nurses and Nursing.”
Send an email to email@example.com
Act NOW…are you ready to:
- Put the health back into healthcare?
- Overcome roadblocks and barriers to success?
- Learn the art of building psychological safety
- Optimize teamwork and grow the nursing pipeline?
Note that payment may not be refunded, but your spot is transferable.
So, what are you waiting for? Download a sample of Think Differently and start the process now!