Description: What are you waiting for? The book is LIVE, and so are we at our first Missouri retreat in 2022 was a resounding success, and we are convening multiple School of Nursing virtual 6-month programs through the first half of 2024. Now, we invite you to join us for a virtual experience of your own in 2024:
Are you feeling POWERLESS?
- What if I was to share with you, YOU, are holding yourself and your team back?
- What if I told you that you could turn your fear and frustration into your Super Power?
Are you a Healthcare leader struggling with nurse retention and/or finding nurses who want to stay?
- Most women lack or fear candid confidence.
- Most women find comfort being the victim vs the victor.
- Most women find themselves feeling “stuck” when it comes to creating life and work strategies that change the status quo.
Do You Hear Me NOW?
You will walk away with a blueprint of strategies for 2024/25. Experience empathy, happiness, empowerment, connection. This retreat is designed to challenge new leadership capabilities by learning the art of Thinking Differently leading to different outcomes. Our content is based on Diagnostic Thinking – A Leadership Design Thinking Process. You will actively participate in a session designed with YOU in mind…
Break barriers of self-limiting beliefs, social biases, and negative narrations that fill our minds where thinking is less clear, making leadership less effective.
It’s Up to You to Decide! This is an EXCLUSIVE EXECUTIVE WOMEN’S RETREAT and the Trip of a Lifetime led by Dina Readinger and Sharon Weinstein, co-authors of Think Differently…18 Strategies to Fix Broken Thinking!
When: November 7th, 2024
Fees: Single Registrant: $79.00. Group of 5 (a $100 savings) $295.00
- Log in
- Participate in multiple workshops and Diagnostic Thinking Sessions. We will provide the recipe for building strategies that fix our broken healthcare, focusing on “Nurses and Nursing.”
- BONUS: Register prior to December 31, 2023, to save your spot and receive a free .pdf of our new book entitled
Healing Healthcare: Evidence-Based Strategies to Mend Our Broken System through Workforce, Wellbeing, and Wisdom
Scheduled for publication by Amplify Publishing Group in the second quarter of 2024, this collaborative effort is based on live interviews with those in education and practice who experience the challenges of our healthcare systems. We know what needs to be done; we have heard tearful stories of the pandemic’s success stories and failures, tales of burnout, depression, and quiet quitting. We continually hear about work/life balance when what nurses really want is work/life boundaries! Many of our nurse colleagues have never voiced the pain, the struggles, and their feelings of despair. Surges in patient volume, increased acuity levels, equipment, PPE and staff shortages, putting themselves at risk – these and more have contributed to today’s workforce and workplace issues. We share the stories of brave leaders, each of whom has spoken from the heart.